Sunday, November 18, 2012

Almost 4 months!

Now it is almost 4 months since I arrived America for the first time in my life, and the last 4 months has been amazing! I have to apoligize for being so bad and lazy with bloging, but this weekend is the first weekend in  atleast 7 weeks that I haven't had any competition or have been traveling. I have had four marching band competitions and I have been in Montana/Wyoming (Yellowstone National Park), Utah (Zion National Park) and Arizona (Sedona). I will post some pictures from my trips later. Just wanted to check in and tell everybody that is actually following my blog that I'm still here and that I haven't forgotten my blog or you guys!

I really loved this night at home in Norway over a year ago!
 A year goes by like nothing, and suddenly it is over. Live your life when you can! Live your dreams while you are young and free, don't wait until you have kids, a job and are busy all the time, and then regret not doing what you really wanted to do when you were young!

No comments:

Post a Comment